Before SAM, we were having to count days manually and plot absence on a spreadsheet which was an administration nightmare. Now, SAM does it all for us, saving us much needed time. It identifies absence patterns when staff hit triggers and makes it easy to provide information to senior management who can then further support staff. We would highly recommend SAM to other schools.
How can SAM help Primary Schools?
- SAM reduces administration at every step
- It automatically imports and analyses data
- SAM reminds you of tasks at every stage allowing meetings to be scheduled quicker
- At set-up, SAM can mail-merge name and address fields for all your school’s standard absence letters / forms including return to work form; self-certification form; invite to meeting letter(s) and outcome of meeting letter(s)
- You can simply select forms and pre-populate with the employee’s personal details so you can edit and send them all from within SAM
- Documents and relevant paperwork can be scanned and uploaded into SAM, such as Fit Notes, Occupational Referral Forms and Meeting Notes for ease of reference
- Reporting is ready at the touch of a button – all saving you time
Business Manager, Baguley Hall Primary School