How can SAM help Colleges and Universities?
SAM can work with further education establishments to help reduce costs and be more financially efficient. Funding is a key challenge for colleges and universities and every aspect of financial management is scrutinised.
SAM provides return on investment. For a small annual licence fee, SAM provides colleges and universities with absence software that will help to support their staff, reduce absence and maintain the standard of teaching. Great cost savings can be made in the reduction of absence costs, such as sick pay and cover costs.
When a teacher is absent from further education, students are directly missing information that will affect exam results. Every moment counts. There is also the added effort of trying to either cover or cancel the class.
Here is how SAM can help you:
- SAM’s dashboard shows employees that have triggered so action can be taken.
- SAM’s triggers take into account term-time working in education.
- SAM is completely bespoke, the college or University can enter its own term dates.
- SAM reminds you of tasks so you can support staff back to work quicker.
- Departments can be set up to match those of the college/university and trends can then be reported on by department, faculty or site.
- The University could see a dashboard by college to compare and benchmark, if multiple sites are being monitored.
- Reports show cost savings over time for the board and trustees.
- Work out how much absence costs you and potential savings with our calculator (link)